UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH STUDENTS
- Undergraduate Research is available for Freshmen through Seniors. You can do this for credit, between 1 and 3 credit hours. This equates to about 3 hrs in the lab per week, per credit hour.
- Don't worry, you don't need prior experience (most undergrads come in with no prior lab experience).
- Students often find their related classes become easier, and more relevant, after they become involved in undergrad research.
- This can be very beneficial for students potentially going to graduate school or into industry.
- We have a group meeting every week, where we discuss research and lab business.
- Usually, undergraduate students are paired with a graduate student, to help day to day in the lab.
If you are interested, please contact Prof. Tallon. We will chat about research, and based on your interests and our current projects, I will put you in contact with a few graduate students and undergrads, to chat about what it is like to work in the group.
a) Multi-scale Porous UHTCs
b) Gelcasting of UHTCs
c) Freeze casting of UHTCs
d) FEA modelling of mechanical properties